Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Northwest Eye Surgeons has an exceptional opportunity for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with strong surgical and interpersonal skills in our Renton, WA location. Our organization has over two decades of demonstrated success. Our high volume, multi-specialty practice includes a nationally-recognized team of specialized ophthalmic surgeons and optometric physicians, with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services, advanced technology and excellent results. Our opportunity offers the following for the right candidate:
- Surgical center located in Renton, Washington, a premier city in the beautiful Puget Sound region.
- A high volume practice with a nationally recognized team.
- Maintain great work life balance with no weekend or holiday work.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Our CRNAs are the primary provider of anesthesia care, working in collaboration with the surgeons to deliver anesthesia and sedation for surgical procedures. This provider cares for patients before, during and after surgery by performing a patient assessment, preparing the patient for anesthesia, administering anesthesia, and maintaining anesthesia to ensure proper sedation and pain management. Monitors patients and modifies anesthetic dosage for maximum patient safety and comfort.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) shall be currently licensed as a registered nurse and certified as a nurse anesthetist by the WA State board of nursing.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic procedures to be able to anticipate the needs of the surgeon and safe positioning of patients for those procedures.
- Capacity for making quick, intelligent decision and to adapt self to various types of personalities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of management competency; including but not limited to leadership, collaboration, and ability to convey ideas and information.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending and HSA options
- 401 (k) Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off